The winner of this contest is the person who can spread the word the farthest about Crunchy Clean and the line of products we have.
Here's the deal -- between now and April 22 (Earth Day 2010), we're going to use whatever means necessary to tell others about Crunchy Clean.
Word of mouth is the best advertising, so we want to reward you for telling ... whoever you want!
The point is to get the most points possible - whoever acquires the most at the end of the game get:
The activities have different values in our game:1st place: a $50 gift certificate to Crunchy Clean.com2nd place: a $25 gift certificate to CrunchyClean.com3rd place: a Crunchy Clean Starter Kit (80 load soap in your choice of everyday or cloth diaper)4th place: $10 gift certificate to CrunchyClean.com
- Tweet about the Spread the Word game or Crunchy Clean- (one entry a day) is worth 1 point - tag the #clothdiapers and @CrunchyClean :)
- Follow @CrunchyClean on twitter - 2 points
- Become a fan of Crunchy Clean on Facebook- 2 points
- Visit one of our retailers sites and show them some love. - 1 point
- Blog about Crunchy Clean- 5 points
- Leave a review for CC on the Diaperpin 5 points
- Put a Crunchy Clean graphic in the sidebar your blog (find it here at the bottom of the pg )- 10 points
- Share the Crunchy Clean link or write a note about CC on Facebook or your Fan Page- 2 points
- Get a friend to buy some Crunchy Clean- 2 points for samples, 10 points for full size bags
- Buy some CC yourself (or for a friend)- 2 points for samples, 10 points for a full size bag
- Make a video for youtube or other similar video sharing site about how you wash your cloth diapers -- be sure to mention Crunchy Clean!!! 20 points
- Contact your favorite cloth diaper website or store, or your favorite children's store! Ask them to carry Crunchy Clean! When they place their first order, you get 50 points!
- Start a post about Crunchy Clean (either type - CD or Everyday) on a forum or message board- 5 points
- Any other ideas? Email me and we'll award points accordingly!
You are allowed to combine things daily -- for instance, tweet and create a post on a forum and you'll get 6 points for that day!
Please leave a comment for each entry in the contest that you do. Keep a running total as you post.
April 1: Tweeted about Crunchy Clean: www.twitter.com/fdsfd 1 point TOTAL: 1 POINT
April 2: Bought a sample on the website for myself 2 points TOTAL: 3 POINTS
April 3: Left a review on the diaper pin 5 points TOTAL 8 POINTS